Total Pageviews

Feedjit

Friday, September 16, 2011

FaceBook !

1  Passport,Identity card ,Drivers licence , Facebook .. ;)
2.you look on your wallposts and fb updates for a few seconds  ..Next thing you know,you were on facebook for more than an hour.
3.The best thing to find out about the boy or girl , your parents seeking for you
4. write anything about "Love",you get a million "likes", you are Lucky if you get atleast a comment when you talk about national defence or U.S president .
5.The best way to stalk your Ex,without them knowing..
6.People think twice before they Facebook comment or update(because the entire contacts read it)
7.I know that i am not just the one,when I see other's status updates ..Everyone has similar problems..
8.The  thing to convey your attitude(indirectly) to the one you want,without actually mailing him/her
9. when someone replies to my comment and I see it that moment,I dont reply soon, just to make them think that 'I have got a life' .
10.It makes us happy to see a Like for the update ..(Compliments,We all need it)

2 comments: